This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features.
- The pages on this website are all printer-friendly.
- This site uses CSS for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support CSS2, the content of each page will still be readable.
- The pages incorporate a shortcut to the main content for screen readers.
- All text uses relative font sizes so text can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in visual browsers.
- All informational images contain an ALT tag. Non-informational images are defined via CSS or have no alternative text.
- Our pages use a responsive layout which automatically adjusts for different viewport sizes and screen resolutions.